What is your latest photo project?

Saturday, February 27, 2010

ABC Photography Series

I have some images that I find beautiful and interesting that don't seem to fit into a specific series. I call these random images. The first one I listed under this heading was my image Between a Rock and a Hard Place. The second image was this one below which I titled Approaching Dusk:
After naming this piece I realized that I had the first two letters of the alphabet, therefore I decided to create the ABC series, where I have an image title for each letter of the alphabet. I have only gotten 4 so far, and I'm not real sure what will happen when I get to a few of the oddball letters like Q and Z. If you are interested in looking at the ABC Series, then click the image below and you will be taken to the gallery where these are located.