What is your latest photo project?

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Park Portraits - Emma

I took a portrait session at the park today, the subject, Emma, is a riot. I don't even know how many pictures I took and a lot of them are not useful as it was almost impossible to get her to stand still at all. I did end up with quite a few really good shots that I just love, and I'm still not through editing the 'keepers' yet. I thought I'd put a few up here to show off just how cute this little girl is...when she's not a blur to camera that is.
This shot was taken almost as soon as she arrived at the park. She was holding her mother's hand and I thought it was a very cute shot.

As I said, this girl didn't walk anywhere, it was hard sometimes to get shots of her that weren't just blur. I did catch a few that 'stopped time' and had to use them since running is so much a part of her personality.

As gravity would have it, the non-stop runner was stopped by nature. I captured this sweet moment while Emma's mother checked to make sure she was ok after her fall.

I leave you now with this parting shot. Also, a word of caution...please do not download the images from this page without consent from Jayde. All images are the sole property of Jayde's Little Corner and not for distribution, except to the client. If you would like a copy of any of the images posted here, please contact me (or the client if you know them) and request permission. I really would not like to go back to putting the ugly watermarks on my images as it detracts from the composition. Thank you for your assistance.