What is your latest photo project?

Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Tree Series Images

I absolutely love trees, which is probably why I dedicated an entire series to just them. I really like these new ones, but then again, I like the old ones too. Don't forget, all the images shown on this blog are available to purchase as prints by visiting my Shop.

Tree Series - 13
     I loved the shape of this tree and the setting around it. I boosted the color some to enhance the greens and blues.


Tree Series - 14
     While processing this image, I tried this color scheme, thinking that I would just undo it and go on to something else. I do that alot when I am creating my digital art. However, I really liked the high contrast and vivid purples that resulted. I couldn't see it working as well any other way.


Tree Series - 15
     I loved the image of this tree as just a standard picture with no enhancements, but as I am an artist, I tried to play around with it to make it even more dramatic. I began trying all sorts of things and found many that looked good, but they did not work for the entire image. That is when I got the idea to split the image and (after a lot of playing around with where to make the split) this was the result. I really like how this one turned out and think it may be my favorite thus far.