What is your latest photo project?

Monday, July 12, 2010

New Flower Series Images

I have been a bit busy planning the move my family and I made last week. It was quite the change for all of us, but I feel we will be better off for it. I have some new images for the Flower Series. Some were created before the move and some after, but they are all very pretty and I hope you enjoy them.

Flower Series 17 -
     This was taken in Texas in my backyard of a Rose of Sharon. I really like the editing on this one as the monochromatic scheme enhances the flower itself.

Flower Series 18 -
     This was also in my yard in Texas, I had a few of these blooming trees (whose name escapes me right now) and the colors were just magnificent.

Flower Series 19 -
     This was from a hibiscus plant in my front yard in Texas, the large bright blooms were always gorgeous and fun to look at. This image required no editing at all, there was nothing for me to do to it to enhance it any more than it already was.

Flower Series 20 -
     This pretty flower I found while on a walk around my new town. I cannot say what type of flower it is, but I liked it right away.


Flower Series 21 -
     The last addition to the Flower Series at this time is this beauty. I found this view in my new town while walking with my daughter and sister. I decreased the saturation then increased it just on the flowers. I then used the Diffuse Glow action to give it the dreamy appearance.

Well, that's all for the Flower Series for right now. I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I enjoy taking and editing them. Be sure to visit my Gallery for print options on any of these new images and many more. I still have the discounts running for the time being so get them while you can.